JCT Mechanical Inc. is a mechanical subcontractor, specializing in design/build, industrial HVAC, piping & plumbing systems, service maintenance and special / facility projects. Our diverse experience encompasses all facets of the commercial construction realm, including
- Medical facilities
- Distribution centers
- High rise offices
In addition, our Facilities Service and Maintenance Department provides customized services to meet our customers’ ongoing needs, including high-priority scheduled shutdown projects in clean rooms, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, and boiler additions or replacements.
We provide unparalleled air conditioning, plumbing, refrigeration, and engineering services. We cater to any commercial or institutional construction need, and we believe every job deserves the most thorough and cost-effective installation possible, done by the most skilled professionals in the business.
- Plumbing service agreements or planned maintenance agreements
- Drain cleaning and video inspection
- Service, repair, and install grease interceptors, lift stations, grind pumps, sewage ejector pumps, and control panels
- Install backflow devices
- Gas line inspections and testing as well as repairs
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service
JCT Mechanical Inc specializes in high priority scheduled shutdown projects within clean rooms, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, and boiler additions or replacements.
- Clean/Dry Air
- De-Ionized Water
- Medical Air
- Process Chilled Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Steam/Steam Condensate
Piping, HVAC & Plumbing
- Chilled/Hot/Domestic Water
- Roof Drains
- Booster Pump Systems
- Drain, Waste, & Vent Piping
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
JCT Mechanical’s Facility Service Division specializes in working with operating physical plants and manufacturing facilities where any loss of services can completely shut down a client’s revenue producing operation. Our pre-planning, scheduling, contingency planning, and prefabrication skills assist us in maintaining critical operations for our clients while performing critical system repairs and modifications.
- Scheduled Shutdowns
HVAC Service Dept.
- Phone: (661) 945-5680, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Fax: (661) 945-2780.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HVAC – EXPERIENCE & COMMITMENT:
- Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification
- Factory Training and Certification
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Maintenance Agreement Customers: 2 Hour Response Time for Emergency Service; 24 Hours per Day/ 7 Days per Week/ 365 Days per Year; Holidays and Weekends
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured